Friday, September 12, 2008

Hanky Panky Thongs


So... I've been hearing how fab these thongs are. That they are the most comfy thong in the universe, so I had to give them a try.... found them on HSN for a deeply discounted price. They retail for $18 each but HSN has them 3/$19.90

They arrived today.

A little backstory... up until 4 years ago I was a card carrying member of the 'I will never wear a thong' club ... how could something up your butt be comfortable? Nope.. never gonna try it... then I started a job at Eddie Bauer and I discovered that when wearing the non-jean pants, I had serious panty line!

So.. off to Victoria's Secret I went... and I've worn thongs ever since. Now, I'm perfectly happy with my VS thongs and they are basically comfortable as long as you have them on correctly (and yes, it is possible to wear some thongs incorrectly - and you'll definately know) but I longed for something better.

Now.. at first glance, the Hanky Panky Thong (style 4811 to be exact.. celebs love them) make no sense whatsoever... case in point:


1. They come in only two sizes - original and plus... the originals fit sizes 4 -14 .. HOW is that even possible? I can't explain it.

2. They are LACE. Now... I know what you're thinking, cuz I thought the same thing - Lace + Butt Crack = Oh, Hell No!

3. The 'floss' part is a beefy (to borrow the word of a pal) 1 1/2 inches wide! (the VS ones are 1/4 to 1/2 inch across)

Ok.. so my thoughts?

These really are the most comfortable thongs in the universe! It's true! I've had them on for about 6 hours and I don't even know I'm wearing panties! I can't feel them at all.

Now.. I am the president of the lace haters club I HATE lace. I hate it in undies, in bras, in lingerie... hate it.... but, surprisingly... these are fine.

They have a thick top band that makes them ultra comfy (no more thin straps cutting into your flesh!) and the 'floss' part, even tho it's really wide for a thong, just feels great.... can't even tell it's there. It's really odd. Bonus: the hubster loves these on me.. he says I should buy as many as I need. LOL (men love lace)

I've already placed an order for two more packs.

No comments: